Ruth Augusta Tryon1,2
F, b. 28 March 1893, d. 12 October 1961
|Relationship||3rd cousin 2 times removed of Pamela Joyce Wood|
Ruth Augusta Tryon
was born on 28 March 1893 at Lowell, Middlesex Co, Massachusetts
She was the daughter of Wallace Tryon
and Clara Miller
Ruth Augusta Tryon filed a marriage intention to Albert Long
on 22 September 1917 at Lowell, Middlesex Co, Massachusetts
Ruth Augusta Tryon died on 12 October 1961 at St Joseph's Hospital, Lowell, Middlesex Co, Massachusetts
, at age 68.5
She was buried on 16 October 1961 at Edson Cemetery, Lowell, Middlesex Co, Massachusetts
- [S212] 1910 US Federal Census , Massachusetts: MIDDLESEX, 2-WD LOWELL. Series: T624 Roll: 599, Page: 223.
- [S325] Social Security Death Index (SSDI), , Ruthe Augusta Long.
- [S265] Provincial Archives of New Brunswick ,Vital Statistics, RS141A2/2, Index to County Birth Registers: 1800-1902. Reference: 1-2-72-514; Microfilm: F14954. Birth of Albert Long.
- [S664] Center for Lowell History, online http://library.uml.edu/clh/GenRes.Html, Marriage Intention, 1917. Albert Long, 22, and Ruth A. Tryon, 24.
- [S570] Newspaper, , Lowell Sun, 13 Oct 1961.
- [S325] Social Security Death Index (SSDI), , Leonard R. Long, SSN: 033-10-3831 ; Last Residence: Nashua, Hillsborough, New Hampshire.